Thursday, October 21, 2010

Virginity issue?

Just curious, and I'm sure this has be asked a million times before--sorry
Just, I'm due for my first pap-test soon. I'm still a virgin...I've climaxed before, though, and I'm wondering if masturbation can EVER bestow away your virginity. I don't really want to explain it to my doctor. We sort of know each other.. It'd a moment ago be too weird. >.< For me intuitively. Like, it wouldn't hurt, but I'd hate it. Badly.
Thanks. No crap, please. Don't verbs honey. First, a pelvic exam can't show whether or not you are a virgin and certainly not whether you masturbate. Your doctor can lone know you are a virgin or not if you tell her.
Your hymen have nothing to do near your virginity and it is very adjectives to have your hymen torn or worn down years back having sex only from living a normal busy life. And some girls be born w/o a hymen.
A pap smear simply collects cells from the cervix and the preview is checked for abnormality. That's all.
Hope this help. Good luck and best wishes :)
You're doctor at most will ask if you're sexually active.
It process 'are you currently having sex beside someone'.
A simple 'yes' or 'no' does the trick.
He won't be asking you personal questions nearly masturbation; and if he does you can simply say "that's personal!".
He won't.
You probably won't utter a word to each other while it's one done.
Well, wow, hum. I wish I could support but this question simply has be stumped. I guess it would depend on what you do during masturbation. I guess becuase it's your first pap, you are pretty young at heart. Maybe the doctor will bring it up during the exam. Don't be embarassed, be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment