Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watery interval, abet!?

So I have be off the pill for roughly speaking a month due to the fact that my prescription run out and I couldn't get an appointment until after the current year. In that time I had unprotected sex (although my partner withdrew). I took the Plan B contraceptive, and get my 'period' this Monday (Jan 7, 2008), but it's not like my regular flow. It's bleak like it usually is, however it's incredibly watery. I'm wondering if it's because I took the Plan B or due to perchance a pregnancy? The flow of the watery interval is not light and is resembling my average flow, so it isn't really spotting, but just concerned roughly speaking the change surrounded by texture. Plan B will alter your cycle so that most likely is what it is. I'm sure you're fine. Also, withdrawing will not prevent pregnancy. Make your partner wear a condom if you don't want to draw from pregnant.
If your flow is the same & not freshly spotting, it's likely due to plan b...your probability of pregnancy w/ plan b are low. But you couldn't just lurk until you got your prescription refill? Some of you guys on here seem desperate.use a condom subsequent time to avoid the scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment