Sunday, October 24, 2010

Was your time of year unpredictable after have a tot?

My baby is presently 10 months old and I enjoy had two period so far. I used to know exactly when it was coming beforehand I was pregnant but immediately, it is so sporadic. Not to mention, it is so heavy immediately while before, I narrowly noticed it. I am wondering if this happen to you and if so, how long did it take to shift back to how it be before (or am I purely stuck with an unpredictable period)? After my second child my time of year was adjectives over the place one month it was cumbersome the next it be barely anything at adjectives. I even thought I was pregnant for a while until I talk to my doctor. She said it is normal to hold irregular periods especially if you are breastfeeding or if you have your tubes tied. My daughter is 21 months old very soon and it has newly finally leveled out. Good Luck!!
You are pregnant again. dumb ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment