Sunday, October 24, 2010

Warning this is a feminine ask...lol.?

Alright for the last 4 months my time of year has merely lasted 1 morning and really light. Now, this comes from a girl for her entire interval life have had it for 4-5 days and be heavy. I own taken pregnancy tests and i.e. a no...plus i have no symptoms of man pregnant. I have no morning sickness, no counterweight gain, no cravings, or any of that stuff. Stress levels own actually decrease...I was means of access stressed out and depressed the last year. However, things are varying and I am not at all close to that anymore. I am much happier. I was working 2 job to make bills but are presently almost done with collapse and that has taken alot of the stress away. My marriage ceremony is better in every aspect. So I enjoy no idea why this is shifting. I like it though don't mind have the period for single 1 day a month. I am only wondering could this be anything else? Should I be worried? Or should I just thank god and pray it stays this route...lol. Or is there a style I could still be pregnant even though the test say no? I'm not a doctor or anything but the only path to know that you're pregnant for sure is to take a pregnacy check at the doctor's office.
But I'm glad your length is so short! I only desire I was as lucky.
The pregnancy test are usually very accurate, and the test error on the side of caution. So if you have any pregnancy hormones in your body at adjectives, it would test you positive. My assessment is you should just savour your light time of year! Let your gyno know when you go for your annual appointment, or if you are really concerned, turn see a doc before after.

No comments:

Post a Comment