Thursday, October 21, 2010

Voices surrounded by my organizer please relief me i am serious?

i hear voices surrounded by my head similar to really clear i talk to them some time they howl help me it is really grotesque and in my walls of my room please support it scears me i also can hear my dead gramps voice surrounded by 1 of the walls i can comunicat with them wat should i do should i collaborate to them see wat they want? please help me? I'm going to rob you you at face utility. There are several possiblities here. One of them is that you maybe are psychic surrounded by some ways. Some people hear what appear to be "random" tapes" of voice having zilch to do with the character. Sometimes there is a creature known to them, sometimes not. Sometimes in that are persons conversation to you. They might be a "future" you, "higher self" or something of that sort. Sometimes they may be adjectives or past events. Generally a psychic have no particuler story based on the voice. Does the voice of your grandfather know things that you don't but your grandfather did that are testable? I would be very alert about what classification I placed on such experiences and would investigate them carefully. Don't be ruled by fears.
Another interpretation might me that these are hallucination which can have adjectives sorts of causes from side effects of medication to vitamin deficiencies to psychosis.
Whether you wish out a psychotherapist, a psychic or a paranormal investigator for abet or do nothing really depends profoundly upon the actual nature and content of the voice and what you think of them.
You should see a psychiatrist.
Don't listen to them. See a doctor.
you may hold psychic or clairvoyant abilities or you may be schizophrenic. i'm no doctor so i suggest a psychiatrist

No comments:

Post a Comment