Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weird bump?

I have this unexpected bump on my right breast. It appeared yesterday morning. I am pretty sure it is not cancer because I do self exams every two weeks. It is upraised slighty, red (from broken blood vessels) and has a small white boss near the fold of the bump. The bump is hard and hurts when I press on it. However, no other chunk of my breast is hard. Could this be cancer? Or conceivably just an infected pimple? Please sustain! It's a pimple. I get them adjectives the time, usually from a stray ingrown hair. Try a hot moist compress. Use a washcloth beside as hot of water as you can stand, getthe cloth showery, wring out extra water, and apply to the sore. Let it sit until the washcloth have cooled. Do this a few times a day until the pimple pops. Do not try to squeeze it to pop it. Once it have opened, apply something resembling Neosporin a couple times a day until heal.
Sounds just close to a pimple. I wouldn't worry in the order of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment