Sunday, October 24, 2010

Want to know my ovulation daylight?

we are planning for kids, as my first day of second period be jan 3rd, so what would be my ovulation day, when sholud we do intercourse? Most women ovulate at the midway point of their cycle. If your cycle is 28 days later day 14, or January 17 contained by when you ovulate. Try having sex on three consecutive days Jan 16, 17 and 18 to attain a better chance of getting pregnant
I have an idea that you may need to attain a home ovulation test. But the intresting piece is, my professor said that it has be proven that men think women are more pretty when they ovulate. Something to do beside the natural sheen.
Hope it helps.
Edit- oh and i cogitate you have 2 ovulation days a month.
A website I found to be thoroughly helpful contained by helping find my ovulation date was www.mymonthlycycles.com. It really works, trust me! I'm 28 weeks next to our second child, based past its sell-by date the dates from that website. As long as you know the first date of your later period you should capture an accurate ovulation date. You need to know your cycle length too! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment