Thursday, October 21, 2010

VIrginity Question?

I feel that I am definetly set to loose my virginity but I fear strain. Is there any road to loose it without any headache at all? Not really completely painless. If this is someone you are completely comfortable next to you should have no problem chitchat to him about the following. I suggest you use a lubricant and I wouldn't bring back crazy with your first time (scented, flavored, warm, tingling, etc.). Also, tell him to take the edge off into it. Slow initial penetration and him not going after you resembling a rabbit will help a ton. It also help if he warms you up properly...relaxes you..if he uses his fingers first it won't come as a complete shock when the sex starts. Just relax and pocket it slow; after all it is your first time and you enjoy the rest of your life to be adventurous. :)
uhm, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment