Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Werid throbbing surrounded by my right ovary.?

I get this werid anguish every other month in my departed ovary it feels approaching cramping, my doctor told me this is me ovulating. Now this was when i be in 7th echelon and i dont remember what it is called. Can anyone relief? Can i see concive while having this agony. When to do it during or after the pain? if anyone know what this is please help me i am trying to concive and this would really backing.
Ps serious answers only please
I am calling my doctor surrounded by the morning, i just started to obtain the pain and required to know.. so i dont wanna here ask your doctor cause i already know that. I have that start happening to me when I be 18. I went to the dr and he put me on birth control. He said the anguish was from me ovulating. Well I am immediately 36 and have have that problem every period. I go in a few days ago and have a hysterectomy and while they were within there, they found a cyst on one of my ovaries that have also attached itself to my uterus and a few other things in near as well. I would ask to enjoy an ultrasound done on your ovaries just to gross sure. The pain get worse as you get elder, take it from me.
My wife have similar pains..turned out to be ovarian cysts.

No comments:

Post a Comment