Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weight grill ?

hi, im 5'5 and 114 pounds. ive lost a lot of freight.. i used to be 134 pounds when i was 13 after i suddenly lost all of it presently ( im 17 )
its because i jog profoundly.
but my problem is i am under greatly of stress, trying to cure from abuse from my dad. etc. and i lose my appetite more and more. im not depressed. i drink deeply of coffee.

im worried because i will be jogging adjectives day every year in the summer and i simply know ill be as skinny as a skeletin..

how do i deal with my weight to the point where on earth i dont lose too much ? well first of adjectives the weight that you are at is surefire right now but if your worried give or take a few too much weight later I would stop with the coffee and focus on drinking healthy. Do not starve yourself, this will merely lead to worse things. i love running too, but i also hold to eat right because roughly speaking two years ago I was down to 5'5"and 100 pounds. i really love it and i would loose my appetite for hours after running only 3 miles! my doctor told me that even if i don't feel approaching eating i still obligation to eat something close to a bowl of cereal.
eat more

No comments:

Post a Comment