Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weird food like and dislikes during my interval?

Ok. So I've asked a lot of women if they've ever experienced this past, and so far I've been the individual one with this issue :
Usually the week beforehand my period, I grasp really sensitive to certain types of foods - especially MEAT. All kind of meats : chicken, pork, beef, ham, bacon, fish. It adjectives makes me want to GAG. The first time I experienced this, I thought I be pregnant (haha) but of course, I be just getting my time.
Has this happened to anyone else? Hormones run crazy. I get that means of access about meat too. I used to be lacto-vegetarian, but quit. Sometimes I can eat meat and be fine and after like half-way through it looks disgusting close to I feel approaching I am eating a liver or muscle or something and consequently all of those lacto-vegetarian feelings come rear legs lol.
i get grotesque cravings too.
sometimes i want something so choclatey [sp lol] that i OVERLOAD and it ends up making me sick. :[
then i'll want something extremely aromatic.
the only entity i can say is dont supply into your cravings!
too much can make you sick! :]
Sometimes I gain that too... but I WANT meat... every type of meat! I turn into this meat loving crazy person!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment