Sunday, October 24, 2010

Want to lose 2 dress sizes surrounded by 2 weeks.. possible or not?

Even through starving myself? (dont caution if its bad!) I will munch through soup and stuff and drink lots of water! But i NEED to lose counterbalance! :( I don't want to look like a ashore whale at the dance and everyone else is point (I'm size 16(uk)/14(us)!)
Asked a similar question in the past but still haven't really got a unique answer! They all any say yes or no and I dont know what to move about by! :( start running/jogging like a crazy bull every hours of daylight for 2-3 hours at intervals to sweat out all the toxins and burn that chubby and you need to survive on fresh fruit juice nothing more... and you will lose it for sure..
You would lose wet weight, but itd be pretty impossible to lose 2 dress sizes contained by 2 weeks, sorry :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment