Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weird fishy smell during time...?

it smells BAD and my front part of the vagina hurts for a moment. I never had sex,dont fool around near strange toys and never hurt it around that area. I also a moment ago took a shower.
is this normal for a spell? No. That's not normal for a spell. I would go to the doctor nearly that. Not only is the smell an indication of an infection but the vagina itself is not suppose to hurt during your spell. I'm definately not trying to scare you but I would sincerely consider making an appointment beside your doctor as soon as possible. I hope you get to hunch better! :)
no thats not really normal. You might enjoy an infection. you don't have to be sexually busy in command to get infections or hold problems. you should probably see a gynocologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment