Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weird give somebody the third degree.?

okay. soo this is weird, but my nipples dont stick out, they jump in. and the singular time they come out is when im cold, but another issue, only the right one sticks out.. never surrounded by my life have my left nipple come out... is that normal?? anything i should know roughly speaking that? umm.. sounds like you enjoy an inverted nipple which means it reverts inside you instead of sticking out. I'm sure it's not much of a problem unless it hurts. I don't know much as i don't own inverted nipples, but it sounds like you enjoy one.
Maybe talk to a doctor if you are worried.
Type it within on google and you will get heaps of suggestion.
Good Luck :)
both of mine did that too. but as soon as i had my first kid they come out and stayed out. hope this helps:)

  • disable desktop
  • 2long distance relationship advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment