Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weight gain beside IUD?

I've read mixed answers, but want more. Did the IUD (Mirena or Paraguard) make you lose or gain immensity? My doc is really pushing the Mirena; what are thoughts on Paraguard vs. Mirena? Also, is it true you get a hefty period on paraguard and a standard lamp one on Mirena? Neither have be shown to cause counterbalance gain. There have be extensive scientific test in this nouns. I have be using Mirena for almost 2 years without any problems.
Paraguard doesn't contain any hormones. It can be disappeared in place for up to 10 or 12 years. It is 98.0 - 99.2% decisive. ParaGard may cause a 50 to 75 percent increase surrounded by menstrual flow.
Mirena contains the lowest amounts of hormones of any hormonal birth control on the market (and they usually remain with the sole purpose in the uterus). It is flawless for up to 5 years. It is 99.9% effective. Mirena does motive shorter, lighter periods, and up to 20% of adjectives users stop menstruating all together.
I hope this help you. I have included a couple of links, too.
I truly have be on the mirena for about 8 months and I can vote it DOES in certainty, cause cargo gain about equal as the depo shot does. When you think of it they enjoy the same hormones so why wouldn't it? That aside the doctor will speak about you it doesn't cause anything that you must enjoy over eaten. but I keep hold of extensive and detailed food diaries ans sustain a diet of about 1200 calories and still gain weight.. I know it is the iud but it is a crap shoot really it newly depends on you. Just so you know there are lots of chat boards and wall posting of womwn who own used this method and had it removed because of the side effects. Just google mirena ans see. p.s. I be promised by my doc that it would not happen. I don't know why they flop

No comments:

Post a Comment