Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weird period?

got my extent at 9, since then it have been the majority 28 day cycle, 4 afternoon annoying peice of **** that God so kindly bestowed on adjectives women. Recently, I thought I was pregnant because I have unprotected sex (i know i know...), and began fear very strange. Then my extent came, but it simply lasted 2 days and be very fluffy. I took a lot of hpt's and adjectives came out denial. Now, this month I just get my period, but it be a week late (undoubtedly from stress), but it be only 2 days long and even lighter than closing months. I am unsure if I should celebrate that my period's are getting really short and wispy or if I should be worried that it is a signal of something else being wrong. I'm not on any medication and I don't exactly eat completely vigorous, but I don't eat second-hand goods food 24/7 and I have be losing some weight lacking changing my diet (my dad said I'm losing mass and I dropped 2 pants sizes (:D). I'm not overweight and I'm not remarkably athletic anymore soo I hope some advice severely adjectives back your diet oftens make your period slmost disappear but this is not glowing! its usually a sign you are malnourished or short of something! and i hold heard of women getting a really table lamp period after becoming pregnant but dont really know the reason for it. I'd advise seeing a doctor.
Well, for one point, stop having unprotected sex (haha =]) and perchance go to your doctor to desire some advice? I intuitively think thats chance, but your doctor should be able to support you with anything woman-troubles come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment