Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weird impression not sure what it is?

alright so i had my length dec 21st and it ended dec 26th...on dec 26th i started havin these unnatural stomach cramps, not severe, but enough to gain me wondering about them...i hadnt have sex since dec 10th, so i dunno if i rule out pregnancy because i did in certainty get my spell...anyways, these cramps are weird theyre abdominal, and my stomach hurts abnormal, and idk i kind of consistency nauseas but not really...i dunno what it could be but im kinda worried..any info appreciated please :o( What you describe soounds to me like how I feel when I had a cyst on my overaries, especially nausea after consumption. If it is it will probably resolve itself when you get your subsequent period.
If I be in your situation I would move about to the doc and get checked out because really it could be anything, it would recompense to rule out anything sinister like appendicitis.
Good luck, hope you touch better soon,
your not pregnant and they might just be cramps but if they dont stop I don`t know you should call your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment