Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ways to control hirsutism surrounded by a woman near pcos?

I have pcos, and unpromising hirsutism. My doctors have be pretty much unsupportive except to tell me loosing immensity will help (except I used to be underweight and it be a problem, now I'm slighty overweight and nothings changed!!)
I've tried going on Dianette (cleared my acne, help me loose weight but that's all)
I've tried laser treatment but I found it far to scratchy to continue beside.
I've been told electrolysis is even more tender than laser treatment...
Does anyone know of any other treatments for this condition?
xxx That sucks :S
Have you seen an endocrinologist? They might know how to recommend a treatment or medication that can help. Good luck.
spearmint may serve

No comments:

Post a Comment