Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ways to communicate to my sister around Sex?

I want to be able to address to my sister about sex. What are some of the best ways that I can ask my sister question about sex and the feminine body with out person being startled. She always say that I can go to her give or take a few anything. Any creative ideas I receive 10 points Since your sister already told you, you can speak to her about anything I'm sure she would be over the moon to discuss sex with you (she'd probably see it as a sign of trust). Furthermore, most women I know (who are relatively sympathetic minded) are very smiling if I ever go to them beside sexual questions because most of the times, some of the things I ask roughly they have experienced and would really approaching to discuss.
As for how to do this creativly...you might want to discuss cute guys with her. Sit down beside her and watch a movie next to your favorite movie-guy and start talking roughly speaking how sexy you think he is. Talking just about cute guys is usually a good scope into talking around sex. It normally make the atmosphere nice and relaxed, unless the person you are discussion to is really reserved. If you're really shy and still in academy you can pretend it is part of a institution project, and usually that can branch off into other conversations as powerfully.
Hope this helps!
JUST TELL HER. THIS IS THE WAY I ASKED MY SISTER. ( WHAT EVER HER NAME IS) CAN YOU TEACH ME ABOUT SEX. AND HOPEFULLY SHE WILLL EXPLAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment