Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wet stuff?

I'm getting really wet stuff down within (vergina)I'm 11 years old and I don't own my period all the same. I don't think it's discharge though wreak it's suppose to be white and in your underwear.But mine is merely always slimey and drizzling down there. It's kinda chance cause I never used to hold it until about a couple of months ago.It's clear and slimey and I don't know what it is. Sometimes you can even smell it which is really gross.You can smell even when my pant are on at random times but not adjectives the time.Any idea what it is or why it's doing that? Yep, your body is getting in place to have a spell. Lots of women get a slimier discharge when they are just about two weeks out from their period. It's mundane. Most women's discharge does have some sort of bedside light smell to it, which is totally normal.
you may simply be starting your period soon, its run of the mill, just buy some cleansing wipe and pantyliners for daily use...and draw from ready for a time

No comments:

Post a Comment