Sunday, October 24, 2010

Warning signs!?

I am 13 and have not have my period. I know that ancestors say that you don't want your interval but I want mine. My friends are younger than me but have already have theirs (some). Are there any admonition signs that I can sell or discern to tell me if I will bring my period soon? I alresy procure white mucus stuff in my underpants. How far away is that from getting your extent? once you get it you'll aspiration you didnt have it but you're probably close.i have signs for about 2 years and later got mine when i be 11. the best thing to do is be prepared and by some pad for when you do get it.hope this help & good luck :]
Well see the piece is ...dont be scared of getting it..dont be bothered either! Some empire had clear notice signs and got their length 2 years later...others have clear signs and got it the subsequent month..i know some girls found that white mucusy stuff in their panties and get thier period 3 years then (me) and others found it then started a couple months following.periods come when they want to when they want to and sometimes dont show any signs of them coming..so yes the white stuff is a suitable indicator but you can never really be sure to as exatly when it will come!

  • rodents
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment