Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weight loss&boobs interview...back?

Okay okay. I am 16 going on 17 and I am over weight by 90-100lbs and this year I am trying to lose cargo.(i already lost 4lbs! =] ) but anyways I had a brain tumor that made me grow really with alacrity i had devoleped a chest surrounded by like 3rd or 4th position and quickly become a B cup...in 5th position I went up to a C cup and presently I am a DD. but my question is my boobs already are saggy, which I am extraordinarily self conscious about, after I lose the bulk is the only piece i will be able to do to return with my boobs looking better plastic surgery? or is there anything else I can do? exercises. firming creams, eerrr i dont know. please serve! Firming creams and exercises don't work. Excess skin is hard to promise with, and surgery is really the simply answer. It will be so worth it after you lose weight though. Congrats on the 4 pounds, don't supply up!
There are exercises that work your pectoral muscles (chest) so I recommend that as you're trying to lose this weight, you capture a trainer that can help you target areas of your body that will be most difficult.
Congratulations on getting into shape, it's thorny but you can do it :]
Usually when someone loses that excess amount of weight, it's bound to crop up. There really isn't anything you can do other then create sure to wear a bra that supports you better. Firming creams and exercises don't work once you have lost adjectives the weight. Congrats on the 4 lbs! Keep up the accurate work!

No comments:

Post a Comment