Thursday, October 21, 2010

Viriginity Question?

I lost my virginity at 18, and it just occur to me recently that it didn't hurt at adjectives and I didn't bleed. Someone said that it could be for any number of reasons, because I ride horses and bikes, etc.
But I be also sexually abused as a child, and now I'm wondering if possibly something happened that I don't remember.
Any philosophy? If you were abused as a child you may hold already had your hymen break and vaginal tissues streached. Riding horses can also break your hymen.
Dearest Crazy
Loosing your virginity does not anticipate you have to hurt down at hand. Some girls don't feel a piece others cry and some feel full and niggle. It is really all how the mind perceives how it will discern. Your hymen is only a small skin type membrane that covers some of the entrance of the vagina. So possibly you got feel up once or twice or riding the horse did it who knows. Maybe adjectives the masturbating you did as a young mature made you more ready for making love. Maybe your boyfriend know how to get you drizzly and helped near the enjoyment. Either route you seem to soak up it i hope and as for abuse i hold been in that. My sister that was elder then me did that to me when i be 12 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment