Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very unusual bloody discharge even after length completed? No history of spotting any??

I'm on the pill and have be for about 4 years, and not sexually influential. I had my term 12-13-07 and ended the 18th (i'm amazingly religious about taking it on time). a couple days following I started having this brownish blood discharge, it be then a odd pinkish color and I just feel weird. I saw the dr to form sure it wasn't an urinary tract infection, the urine was denial and they told me it was newly spotting. I've never ever had spotting earlier which makes me paranoid and it have no odor either. In november I have my annual pap/ exam and obviously zilch was wrong consequently. I'm still getting the brown and pink discharge (they seem to alternate) and my term is supposed to start today/tomorrow. Has anyone experienced this? My mom keeps nagging me to nickname the dr but I don't want to be examined again. Should I wait and see if this subsequent period pass normally? Serious answers lone please.. exams are uncomfortable, openly... but it could be something much worse. the discharge is a symptom telling you something is going on next to your body and you need to pay cheque attention. if your period is other regular and you have never have spotting before, it shouldn't be occurring now. collect a token of the discharge and take it near you to your doctor. good luck!
Go and see the gyn. It could be a cyst or you could be spotting because of the pill.

  • grey hair
  • Name for a cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment