Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very scratchy rash time?

I am 25. My period be 12 days early than it as a rule comes. I have have stomach pains all afternoon, plus hot and cold flashes and throwing up.
My back and pelvic nouns hurts. And being consipated.
Its be like this for the concluding 5 months. I went to the doctor something like 2 months ago complaining about a tender stomach which my Doc cofirmed it be tender. Alot of the time my stomach has fluttered and be painful lately. They did a blood and urine testing but nothing come up. What is it? I normally other get my period near the terminate of the month.
I had sex implicit the end of the month ultimate June so I know I can't be pregnant which I thought I was but my oral exam came up gloomy. Because of your symptoms, one possibility is that it could be endometriosis but I would recommend a consultation with a gynecologist if you haven't already to see what they utter.
To learn even more almost endometriosis please check out: http://www.endocenter.org

No comments:

Post a Comment