Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very irregular time...?

Okay normal MP started 12/4 which last 4 days! Then this month we thought for sure we would be pregnant then I started getting adjectives the cramping, lower back sting, breast tenderness and thought my time was coming. Well it be suppose to start on the 3rd of Jan and it didn't then on the the 7th I started almost not spotting only when I wipe then the subsequent day in attendance was brown and restrained pink all light of day but quite a bit of it consequently barely any the subsequent day next back to the spotting when I wipe on the 4th day. Not really sure what to take home of all this. I've spotted contained by the very emergence of my period up to that time but then it's usually see red and heavy for a couple days. I took an HPT beside a negative result on the 9th at the doctor's organization. She told me to wait and see if it be normal subsequent month and come back for another oral exam if not. What do you guys reason? Now that pregnancy is out of the question I don't know what to feel! It can be normal for some women to enjoy brown discharge in the first daytime of a period (I hold this as well). I have the relationship to a site that may help you find even more information. The intertwine is at:
http://forums.obgyn.net/womens-health

No comments:

Post a Comment